- LEAVE BANDAGE ON OVERNIGHT
- Remove the bandage in the morning and clean the tattoo with warm water and a mild unscented soap (perfumes may irritate the tattoo).
- Allow the tattoo to dry for about an hour.
- With clean hands apply a white, unscented hand lotion (ie. Lubriderm) to the tattoo.
- As you would hand lotion, rub in until gone.
- A little goes a long way.
- Apply 2-3 times a day and continue for 2 weeks.
- If scabbing occurs:
- Do not pick or scratch.
- Allow scab to heal on its own.
- Tattoo will heal fine if undisturbed.
- Keep tattoo as clean as possible. However, no need to re bandage as the tattoo needs to breathe still.
- If the area becomes itchy, tap don't scratch.
Things to Avoid with a Fresh Tattoo
- Direct sunlight
- Soaking tattoo in water (ie. long baths)
- Chlorine (ie. hot tubs, swimming pools)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact the shop at (306)242-7665